November 10th, 2001
|03:29 am - remind me why i'm doing this?|
before i begin, i'd like to advise you all to find this song and listen to it thousands of times.
i am covered in skin. no one gets to come in.
1. What is your full name? daniel colin widrew
2. Marilyn Manson or Destiny's Child? manson, i suppose. they both have their uses
3. When was the last time you showered? thursday 1pm-ish. i somehow never got around to it today, so i'm all stinky from fencing. mmm!
4. What song are you listening to right now? actually it switched since i started this. now it's foghat "i just want to make love to you"
5. What was the last thing that you said? "gnight" to meg in the lounge
6. What is next to you right now? to the left, drawerful of crap, trash bins full of crap, wall, windows, wires, clock. to the right, loooots of junk on the floor. papers and books and a foam sword and fencing bag o' stuff and school bag o' stuff and all sorts of uselesness.
7. What is your computer desk made of? it looks to be pressed wood. and it's missing one of the big screws that holds the center part on, so that's crooked. it was missing last year too, they still haven't gotten around to fixing the stupid thing
8. What are the last 4 digits of your phone number? 3053
9. What was the last thing that you ate? chef boyardee microwave lasagna
10. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? plum!
11. Where do you want to go on your honeymoon? bed =)
12. Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with? meh
13. Do you have a lava lamp? i'm not rich enough yet to spend that much on a lamp
14. How many buddies do you have on your list? 155 on aim (it was 160 the other day, but it yelled at me when i tried to add someone so i went thru adn deleted the excess as i do every so often), i think i had 6 on msn but i never go on there anymore. they all migrated to aim anyway, i beleive
15. How is the weather right now? dark. presumably cold. it was windy earlier.
16. Have you ever smoked pot? once
17. What did you do last night? last night? went to see the lazardos play at central! it was much fun. and christine was there, so booya
18. Last person that you talked to on the phone? um, dave? no, he just left voicemail. it was john.
20. Who do you admire? if asked at gunpoint, i suppose i'd say dave shurtleff. but i dunno really
21. Favourite actor/actress? there's a lot of people i like, but i dont' really have a favorite. i'll say john malkovitch. oh! and christopher walken. i'm mad at ed norton for being in the score, which sucked more than it had any right to.
22. What do you think of the person who sent this to you? i think jamie and mel have done this so far (that i've seen anyway). they are both excellent people, and i highly approve of them.
23. How are you today? tired, vaguely content, fencing-sore
24. Favourite M&M? green for plain, red or yellow for peanut.
25. Who makes you happy? most people
26. Favourite CD? o lord, i have to choose? umm.... kith "thick as thieves", live "distance to here", deftones "around the fur" and "white pony". and i bought 5 bucks! "game over" last night, it's much fun. they cover "to be with you" and "colonel sanders"! (does it count as a cover if it's a song you wrote originally in another band?)
27. Dream? confused
28. Nicknames? dan, woody, danny, danno
29. Would you wear clothes if they were NOT required? as the mood struck me
30. Would you have sex in a public place? wherever she wants!
31. Do you think everyone has a perfect someone for them? i think people make each other perfect
32. Favourite colour? shades of green and purple
33. Do you wear contacts? no
34. Siblings and their age? renny, 28
35. Who do you consider to be your close friends? lauri, ..... um...... uh.... ya know, there's not a whole lot of people i'd call myself close to anymore.
36. What do you like to do? hang out, fence when i don't suck, write when i don't suck, hang out some more, sleep, watch movies, nintendo, smash bros, sleep all day
37. What was the best advice you have ever given? "or just don't say no"
38. Dream car? popemobile
39. Have you ever won any special awards? national merit scholar finalist. my teacher gave me a certificate in 2nd grade for good spelling.
40. What do you want to be when you grow up? happy. occupied. familied.
41. What are your future goals? goto 40
42. Favourite music? i like everything, but i guess my favorite styles now are punk and hard rock. that shifts tho
43. Favourite food? d'angelos #9 with everything but tomato and pickles (hots on the side), that piece of cake i got at philly on the phly the other night and just about died of joy from (it was yellow with chocolate frosting and soooo good), really good chocolate icecream
44. Who is the funniest person that you know? dave. both daves actually. wait, i know more than 2 daves: shurtleff and carter. andy when he has people to play off of. godbout.
45. Favourite movies? o man, i don't know. unbreakable, dead-alive, beetlejuice, excalibur
46. Favourite mini-series? haha, i actually decided to answer this survey just cuz it asked about miniseries. you never hear about these anymore.. anyway, i'm going with the langoliers because not only did it have a really kickass sequence when the title things finally showed up, it had the hologram guy from quantum leap. he could kick scott bakula's ass any day. tho my favorite would have been that jack the ripper one if i hadn't missed the last episode (grr!). that was the only miniseries i was ever hooked on. i'm pretty sure it was based on the same book as "from hell", unless there really was a crazy drug-vision-following detective on the case
47. Favourite month? april?
48. Favourite girls perfume? whatever
49. Favourite guys cologne? whatever
50. Do you like to dance? yes
51. Fast or slow? probably
52. If you could change your name what would it be? my first name is good. i never particularly liked my last name but i dunno what else i'd go with. i would just throw out my middle name altogether - two names is plenty, right?
54. Worst sickness that you ever had? does depression count? i suppose that ultrasudden flu-type-thing i got a couple years ago where i had to be taken to the hospital at 2 in the morning for a spinal tap to be sure i didn't have meningitis. that was tons of fun.
55. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? at home, yeah
56. Have you ever been in love? yeah
57. What is the stupidest thing that you ever did? no comment
58. What will your first daughter's name be? george foreman
59. First son? george foreman
60. Favourite drink? gingerale/mountain dew with some lemon in it. good grapefruit juice (preferably ruby red). sprite at stillings (i swear it's better there)
61. Do you like scary or happy movies better? scary
62. On the phone or in person? in most cases, in person
63. Night or day? can we switch them?
64. Summer or Rainy days? spring
65. Lust or love? love AND lust. but mostly love.
66. Kisses or hugs? would be nice
67. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? self esteem
68. Who do you like right now? julie
69. What did you think of this survey? well i did it, didn't i? it asks about miniseries, so it has to be pretty cool. on the other hand, there was a typo in 68 which had been annoying me when i saw it, so i had to fix it in mine. youre welcome.
haw haw, it ends on 69. how witty.
state: my left hand aches mildly
np: Counting Crows - Colorblind
|Date:||November 10th, 2001 04:55 am (UTC)|| |
Notice! This user has turned on the option that logs IP addresses of anonymous posters.
i dunt get it...
y would neone b bored and pathetic enough to make up 68 questions
y would neone b bored enough to answer each of them ...
y would neone b bored enough to read every single detail about somebody else's life? ( wot happen to their egos?)
y would neone expect it to be read?
y would neone reply to it?