?

Log in

No account? Create an account
i like the faith no more cover of this song more (even tho it's… - here is where i live

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> <3

me!
contact info
writing/art journal
flickr
youtube
last.fm
social networking and potential boning
okcupid
myspace
facebook

December 9th, 2001


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
11:48 pm
i like the faith no more cover of this song more (even tho it's almost notefornote the same..)

speaking of songs, i think i've linked this before, but download the bjork song by the brunching shuttlecocks, as it is the cutest song ever and amuses me greatly. word!

[dammit, why did i just post this in fucklist by mistake? hee, at least i noticed..]
state: titter
np: lionel richie - easy like sunday morning

(19 shots upside the head | en garde!)

Comments:


From:candy_angel
Date:December 9th, 2001 08:48 pm (UTC)
(Link)
talk to me
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:December 10th, 2001 03:21 pm (UTC)
(Link)
hi mel!
From:candy_angel
Date:December 10th, 2001 05:29 pm (UTC)

Re:

(Link)
too late. Im dead.
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:December 10th, 2001 05:34 pm (UTC)
(Link)
i have told you on numerous occasions that you are forbidden from death!
From:candy_angel
Date:December 10th, 2001 05:35 pm (UTC)

Re:

(Link)
yeah, well, find a cure for fatal migraine disease
From:candy_angel
Date:December 11th, 2001 07:48 am (UTC)

Re:

(Link)
so?
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:December 12th, 2001 09:30 am (UTC)
(Link)
so i'm still working on it. i can't get past the pickle matrix
From:candy_angel
Date:December 12th, 2001 09:33 am (UTC)

Re:

(Link)
well hurry up! and get a cure for the flu too.
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:December 16th, 2001 01:07 pm (UTC)
(Link)
i'd be happier with a cure for colds. i've had one off and on for months now
[User Picture]
From:bertho
Date:December 9th, 2001 09:47 pm (UTC)
(Link)
i like the faith no more cover of this song more

I agree completely.
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:December 10th, 2001 03:21 pm (UTC)
(Link)
as well you should. i am right, after all
[User Picture]
From:bertho
Date:December 10th, 2001 03:23 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Actually, I was right, then you formed the same opinion.
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:December 10th, 2001 03:35 pm (UTC)
(Link)
ha! you disagreed, therefore you are wrong
[User Picture]
From:bertho
Date:December 10th, 2001 04:27 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Not true, I merely pointed out your flaw. While I agree with your assessment, I don't agree because you are correct, I agree simply because I had formed that opinion first and you came to the same conclusion.
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:December 10th, 2001 10:05 pm (UTC)
(Link)
yes, but i asserted that i was right, then you disagreed and said you were and i was comign to the same conclusion. according to the buddy bears rule, which is given in song and therefore correct, you are wrong because you disagreed.
[User Picture]
From:bertho
Date:December 10th, 2001 11:02 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I never disagreed. I always agreed we were in agreement, but your reasoning was flawed. Pointing out flawed logic is not disagreement.
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:December 12th, 2001 09:35 am (UTC)
(Link)
but my logic was entirely devoted to our being in agreement due to it beign the right opinion. if you agree with that, then the logic isn't in dispute, and you - as you seemed - are disputing my initial statement of my rightness, based on order. which means you are disagreeing with me
[User Picture]
From:bertho
Date:December 12th, 2001 11:00 am (UTC)
(Link)
Incorrect. While your logic may have been devoted to our being in agreement, it used the wrong method to achieve the correct end result.
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:December 16th, 2001 01:29 pm (UTC)
(Link)
yes, but you dont' seem to be disputing the logic itself, but one of the statements it is being based on. therefore you are disagreeing with that statement [of my rightness]

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com