?

Log in

No account? Create an account
wow - here is where i live

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> <3

me!
contact info
writing/art journal
flickr
youtube
last.fm
social networking and potential boning
okcupid
myspace
facebook

May 21st, 2001


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
02:38 am - wow
smurfs are funny

this song rules.
state: rofling
np: K's Choice - Iron Flower

(28 shots upside the head | en garde!)

Comments:


[User Picture]
From:bertho
Date:May 21st, 2001 05:25 am (UTC)

(Link)
For some reason I get this picture of you sitting around in your underwear all day long eating potato chips and searching the web for the most f*cked up shockwave movies you can find.

Favorite thing - the KFC ad saying "finger-lickin' zig"
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:May 21st, 2001 04:29 pm (UTC)
(Link)
a) i wear boxers, not underwear b) i'd be more likely to be eating cookies than chips c) no, somehow they all find thier way to me.
[User Picture]
From:bertho
Date:May 21st, 2001 06:41 pm (UTC)
(Link)
a) boxers are underwear, unless it's a weekend and that's all I'm wearing...
b) not if I sent you potato chips instead.
c) I think you're lying
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:May 21st, 2001 09:05 pm (UTC)
(Link)
a) no, boxers are undershorts. important difference b) i don't deny eating potato chips, but i'm more likely to be found eating cookies. i do have other sources than mail from you, you know.. c) you're entitled to your wrong opinion.
[User Picture]
From:bertho
Date:May 21st, 2001 09:11 pm (UTC)
(Link)
a) there is no difference. They have the same purpose.
b) you've been accepting food from strangers other than me?!?!?!
c) except I'm not wrong.
From:(Anonymous)
Date:May 22nd, 2001 06:32 am (UTC)
(Link)
(johnalt) and where the hell is MY food, huh? no sex for you.
[User Picture]
From:bertho
Date:May 22nd, 2001 07:27 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Don't get your panties in a wad. I'll send you food when I get around to it. :)

And I think I had enough sex last night...
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:May 22nd, 2001 05:57 pm (UTC)
(Link)
a)having the same purpose doesn't make them the same thing. i could be wearing a speedo and accomplish the same thing, but (thankfully) i'm not. b) well yeah.. you don't work at taco bell.. plus i was just informed that wendys makes a one pound hamburger. i need to eat this. c) cept you are
[User Picture]
From:bertho
Date:May 22nd, 2001 07:34 pm (UTC)
(Link)
a) Speedos were not designed to be worn as underwear. b) I had a hard enough time eating their Triple the two or three times I thought I was that hungry. c) I am always right.
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:May 23rd, 2001 02:11 pm (UTC)
(Link)
a) you said nothing about what it was designed for, you said its purpose. if i'm wearing them as underwear, then they are being used for that purpose. they are not, however, underwear. b) it is quite the filling burger, indeed. damn thing kept falling apart tho, melted cheese and grease don't do a good job of holding a burger together. c) evidently not
From:(Anonymous)
Date:May 22nd, 2001 06:31 am (UTC)
(Link)
(johnalt) no, you're wrong, bucko. underwear is a generic term, including briefs, boxers, thongs, cheese, etc. undershorts would be more specific, and could describe boxers, but is a dorky term, so we won't use that. btw, i came across this same movie a few days ago but for whatever reason i dint really like it. i like to think that i'm more intellectual than all of you.

hee!
From:(Anonymous)
Date:May 23rd, 2001 01:00 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I second that bit about underwear john said.
m
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:May 23rd, 2001 02:14 pm (UTC)
(Link)
i disagree with you both.
From:(Anonymous)
Date:May 23rd, 2001 07:23 pm (UTC)
(Link)
thats because you are wrong.
m
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:May 23rd, 2001 07:57 pm (UTC)
(Link)
i disagree with that bit too
From:(Anonymous)
Date:May 24th, 2001 03:31 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Too bad, you're wrong.
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:May 24th, 2001 04:36 pm (UTC)
(Link)
the previous post is not correct.
From:(Anonymous)
Date:May 28th, 2001 12:50 pm (UTC)
(Link)
except that it is.
m
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:May 28th, 2001 05:26 pm (UTC)
(Link)
except that you're wrong.
From:(Anonymous)
Date:May 29th, 2001 02:18 pm (UTC)
(Link)
except that I'm not. New daily. You are persona non grata in the Scala Network, Dan.
m
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:May 29th, 2001 07:44 pm (UTC)
(Link)
i still blame hotmail. i'm plenty grata.
From:(Anonymous)
Date:May 21st, 2001 11:33 am (UTC)

...

(Link)
where do you find this stuff. WHY do you find this stuff? im going to post that link in my daily if I remember to.
m
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:May 21st, 2001 04:32 pm (UTC)

Re: ...

(Link)
mostly either on usenet or someone links me to it. because it's funny and weird. hurrah!
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:May 23rd, 2001 02:13 pm (UTC)

Re: ...

(Link)
you seem to have forgotten to remember to.
From:(Anonymous)
Date:May 23rd, 2001 07:22 pm (UTC)

Re: ...

(Link)
whut?
m
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:May 23rd, 2001 07:58 pm (UTC)

Re: ...

(Link)
quoth the mel: "im going to post that link in my daily if I remember to."
From:(Anonymous)
Date:May 28th, 2001 12:51 pm (UTC)

Re: ...

(Link)
oh. yes.
[User Picture]
From:kingnixon
Date:May 29th, 2001 07:45 pm (UTC)

Re: ...

(Link)
i note you still have not done such.

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com