January 6th, 2003
|05:09 am - rockin' on the horse-sized pills|
visitors at work today: steve, J, amy, scott/michelle, eric. you all get gold stars for brightening my day more than you probably think. steve gets an exta star for allowing me the great honor of selling him his first legal beer, and J for being the only one who came to hang out and not just make purchases. and cuz he almost lit himself on fire.
i think this is going to be a good week.
al-quada funded by the christian broadcasting coalition
...reminds you of an ex?
...makes you cry?
it comes and goes, but: rem - "everybody hurts" and "sweetness follows" / soundgarden - limo wreck
...reminds you of high school?
all songs by the setup
atom and his package - punk rock academy
...reminds you of childhood?
oh my god. i just remembred this tape i used to have, i think it was called the shpy, it was about a jewish superhero, and it had songs about reading the torah and stuff. it was fucking awesome. i need to find that.
...mirrors true life a little too closely?
verve pipe - hero
oh wait, and fenix tx - gangsta bitches on heroin
...makes you laugh?
him - join me in death
...will always get you up to dance?
static-x - stem
...did you used to love but now you hate?
...do you love but wouldn't know about if it wasn't for a friend?
i dunno. a lot of my music comes from friends. i'll say lords of acid cuz i was just talking about it today
...do you like from your parent's record collection?
my parents have a lot of good music (my mom also has a lot of bad music). i'll say rolling stones
...makes you think of sex?
peggy lee - fever
...is your anthem?
accoridng to some online quiz it's "back in black". but i'm going to go with: verve - "lucky man"
...puts your mind and heart at peace?
jeff buckley - grace. hell, the whole cd
i like how good i am at narrowing my choices down to individual songs. yep, decisive.
01. Have you ever loved someone you had no chance with: it's more fun that way
02. Have You Ever Cried Over Something Someone of The Opposite Sex Did: close enough
03. Do You Have A "Type" Of Person You Always Go After: living. female. speaks english. i think that's as far as my type goes
04. Want Someone You Don't Have Right Now: yes
05. Ever Liked a close Guy/Girl Friend: yes
06. Are You Lonely Right Now: yes
07. Ever Afraid You'll Never Get Married: oddly, no
08. Do You Want To Get Married: yes
09. Do You Want Kids: yes
01. Room In house: my room
02. Type of music: everything, just about
03. Song: i dont even know. live - ghost
04. Memory: ner
05. Day Of The Week: saturday i suppose
06. Colour: i saw a car today that was teh most lovely shade of green
07. Perfume Or Cologne: you
08. Flower: you
09. Month: april usually agrees with me
10. Season: spring
11. Place to be kissed: anywhere you'd like
12. Location for dates: see above
01. Best Friends: yep
02. Boyfriend/Girlfriend: nope
03. Current Crush: reads this
04. Hobbies: this
05. Are You Center Of Attention Or Wallflower: depends who i'm with
06. What Type Automobile Do You Drive: honda civic sex machine
07. Are You Timely Or Always Late: LittlGrl62 (2:49:35 AM): mmm, well you're perpetually behind in everything in the universe.
08. Do You Have A Job: cumberland farms
IN THE LAST 48 HOURS, HAVE YOU:
01. Cried: no
02. Bought Something: a teriyaki beefsteak strip. that was a bad investment.
03. Gotten Sick: nah
04. Sang: yeah. but no one heard me
05. Said I Love You: platonically
06. Wanted To Tell Someone You Loved them, But Didn't: i dont think recently
07. Met Someone New: kitty!
08. Moved On: it's the thing to do
09. Talked To Someone: oh yes
10. Had A Serious Talk: for like 2 seconds
11. Missed Someone: always
12. Hugged Someone: no :(
13. Kissed Someone: no :(
14. Fought With Your Parents: no. that's a rare occurance
15. Dreamed About Someone You Can't Be With: i seem to remember doing so,but i cant remember anything about it. all i can remember from any dreams recently is talking to colleen on a couch and she started making fun of me for making fun of a cat. actually, most of that dream was about jack, so i'll move along now
16. Had a lot of sleep: ive been alternating between not enough and too much. it's weird
* ? other questions
[do you drink] sometimes
[do you smoke] no
[do you cuss] all the time
[do you consider yourself attractive] on occasion
[do you have a cd burner] yeah. sometimes it even works!
[what did you do yesterday] work. home internet.
[what did you do today] work. got visitors! home. internet.
[what are you doing tomorrow] some errands / eric+lyzi / steph+allie
[what are you doing this weekend] saturday: angie, work, home, internet. sunday no idea
[what did you do last weekend] work. home. internet. my life is exciting.
[what are you gonna do when this is over] sleeeeep
Full Name: daniel colin widrew
D.O.B / Age : 4/8/82 20
School: the unh
Grade : junior
Fav. Color : plum
Fav. Food : dunno
Fav . Movie : oh i'm not even going to invest the thought in this. i could think about it for hours.
Fav. Band/Music Artist : officially the deftones, i dunno. ive been listening to jeff buckley almost constantly for the past couple weeks
Fav. TV Show : adult swim
Job : oh cumbys
**Boyfriend/Girlfriend : no
If answered yes, who? : your fucking mom
How long has the relationship been : yuigewqfyugfewiuy
Do you actually love the person : i hate you
How do you think the relationship is going : way to torture me** the answers inside the **'s are all courtesy amy
How far do you want it to go : would you like some making fuck BERZERKER
Who is your best female friend :
Who is your best male friend :
Who do you think is the funniest : i could not begin to choose
Who do you think knows all/most of your secrets : no one. currently i think john knows more than anyone, but no one really gets the dirt anymore
Who's the "duh " one : ? what?
Who lives the closest : joanne i think. at school, it's woodruffcore
Who do you feel is there for you all of the time: a lot of people would be if i asked them to, i dont doubt
Do you drive : yeah
If so , what kinda car : honda civic
Do you have any pets : cat. murgy!
What kind and how many : go away
If you can be any animal in the world , what would it be : stingray, or a bird of some majestic sort
What are your plans after graduation : panic attack?
What would you do if you had a million dollars : i'm pretty sure all i would do the first week is sing that million dollars song over and over. then pay off everyone's debts so none of my friends have their knees broken. then buy some cds or something, i dont know. make donations. visit people. i dont really have a use for extravagent sums of cash
np: dandy warhols
i was in the survey. i now feel special!
yep! turns out i lied though, i didnt notice it said past 48 hours. i thought it was just recently
i wasn't in it. suck it. i'm going to come find you at work some day. which cumbys (that sounds so dirty) are you at?
you were the answer to the super secret special invisible question
cumberland farms, 108 webster st, manchester, nh, 03102, usa, north america, earth.
my answers sure are groovy.
it hink you and I should elope to head off any more of those questions.
it's clearly the only solution
|Date:||January 6th, 2003 03:57 pm (UTC)|| |
there is no mention of me... i'm going to have to watch buffy in order to console myself.
fever! when ya touch me. fever when you hold me tight
|Date:||January 6th, 2003 07:51 pm (UTC)|| |
you dont know the song "fever" by peggy lee? i think you would dig it
|Date:||January 7th, 2003 01:35 pm (UTC)|| |
much thanks to you woody for carding me on my special day!!!
i've decided to never drink that beer. it's going to remain in the back of my car inside of the cooler with wheels until the end of time.
plus everytime i go around a corner it sounds like i have dead bodies back there. it helps to keep me awake.
that was my pleasure
oh man i was hoping you got trashed on that beer. but i guess having it in your car forever until it explodes is pretty good too