October 30th, 2004
|11:54 pm - grins|
for those who couldn't translate my drunkings -- today, in my capacity as reverend of the universal life church, i married rob~ and tracy. a for reals legal marriage. everyone (well, mostly) was very happy, it was wonderful. this was one of the better things that i've done to date. and now we enjoy florida some more. i'll be home monday, kids, seeya then
|Date:||October 31st, 2004 05:04 am (UTC)|| |
hey are you doing nano this year? since you know you meant to do it last year and you didn't. SLACKER.
remember if you write 50000 words of bam/ryan i'll have your baby! (i think that was our agreement!)
yeah i am doing it this year. though i got off to a bad start - i just started writing last night. 1155 words. oh well, i'll get caught up.
it's not bam/ryan though, i'm doing my monk joke. so i'll just have to think of some other way to convince you to have my baby
|Date:||November 8th, 2004 04:28 am (UTC)|| |
yes indeed you will. cos a monk joke just won't cut it. you'll have to do a lot more than that to get me knocked up.
what? dan, you can marry people? you must respond with further info because I have no idea what is going on...
i can indeed marry people! i signed up at ulc.org and i am now a legal reverend with all rights and responsibilities entailed therein. it's pretty awesome. if you ever feel like getting hitched, i am your man
dammit those pictures just couldn't load *fast* enough! But now that I looked at them all here are a few comments:
Dan - nice underwear ;)
1. Who is that girl with the camera?
2. Who is that guy that looks kinda like he could be your younger brother except he doesn't have a beard?
3. Who did the actual marrying anyway? I mean I know Rob and Tracy but who did the ministering/rabbi'ing or whatevering? Who got to say "I now pronounce you Rob and wife?" Was that you? and is that why you got so drunk?
4. Last page, bedroom scene: you're sharing your bed with everyone but the bride and groom. What's up with that? Don't tell me you made Rob and Tracy spend their whole first night *alone!*
thank you :)
1. that'll be jenn pezstar
2. you mean the only guy besides rob~ getting action? that'd be chris crschmidt
3. that was me!! reverend dan of the universal life church, pleasedta meetcha. i didn't say "rob and wife" i'm afraid, though earlier in teh ceremony i did refer to him as "rob tilde". and no, we all got very drunk, except chris and jess cuz they're pansies
4. despite rob~ whipping out the goods on the balcony, they seemed pretty intent on their alone time that night
ps: why don't you come hang out in irc? you'd be a good fit