January 3rd, 2008
|01:39 am - shut up i haven't done any of these in awhile|
Last Stuff I Did
last cigarette: the other day someone had me hold theirs for a minute, and i took a drag to see if they're still gross. they are.
last car ride: car rides are my job, sucka
last kiss: tristyn. august?
last good cry: centuries ago
last library book checked out: i think "the collection" bentley little
last movie seen: the 2nd half of hitman.
last book read: "why the jews rejected jesus" david klinghoffer
last beverage drank: tea. earl grey. hot. (with honey)
last food consumed: 2 pretzels with german mustard
last crush: amelia
last phone call: rishana called to see if i could show her around the house.
last tv show watched: trailer park boys. i was only half paying attention tho
last time showered: yesterday morning
last shoes worn: my vans with ever-growing holes in them
last cd played: devin townsend "ocean machine"
last item bought: no idea
last downloaded: a program to control my comp's fan speeds. i am having problems
last annoyance: i am getting sick, and my comp's video fan is REALLY LOUD AND BREAKING
last disappointment: the tech support person i am talking to now is not as good as the one i was talking to before. francisco needs to learn to read what i typed before responding
last soda drank: dew
last thing written: this? before that, i added a little bit to a poem this afternoon
last key used: n
last word spoken: i dunno, something to corey
last sleep: woke up around 10. finally dragged myself out of bed at 11
last im: don't remember
last weird encounter: nothing springs to mind. elise was hanging out downstairs earlier with a bunch of people, and it took me like 10 min to remember who she was
last ice cream eaten: charlotte got some generic dippin' dots from the train station last night and gave me a bite. choco mint, tasty!
last time amused: housemates
last time in love: talk to her every day
last time hugged: meg?
last time scolded: jerky glasses guy at work, for not slicing pizza according to his fanciful specifications
last time resentful: last time in love
last chair sat in: i'm in one now
last lipstick used: maybe anita put some on me at the crossdress party? i can't remember
last shirt worn: i've been wearing my aegis shirt for like a week now
last time dancing: giant new years hipster dance party!
last poster looked at: don't know
last show attended: do slams count? if not, i can't remember. but i'm seeing mars volta on the 12th!
last webpage visited: this one, and dell tech support
Meme on the Privileges of Childhood
Bold the true statements.
1. Father went to college
2. Father finished college
3. Mother went to college
4. Mother finished college
5. Have any relative who is an attorney, physician, or professor. uncle george is a dr, uncle stephen is a math prof
6. Were the same or higher class than your high school teachers. i assume this means social/economic class?
7. Had more than 50 books in your childhood home.
8. Had more than 500 books in your childhood home. not that i counted, but i'd imagine so
9. Were read children's books by a parent.
10. Had lessons of any kind before you turned 18. swimming, piano, guitar. and, ya know, SCHOOL
11. Had more than two kinds of lessons before you turned 18.
12. The people in the media who dress and talk like me are portrayed positively. they were until i turned into a hippy scumbag at least
13. Had a credit card with your name on it before you turned 18.
14. Your parents (or a trust) paid for the majority of your college costs.
15. Your parents (or a trust) paid for all of your college costs. (the vast majority, but i paid for like books and crap. and daily life)
16. Went to a private high school
17. Went to summer camp jew camp
18. Had a private tutor before you turned 18. (probably could've if i'd needed one)
19. Family vacations involved staying at hotels.
20. Your clothing was all bought new before you turned 18.
21. Your parents bought or gave you a car.
22. Your parents bought you a car that was not a hand-me-down from them.
23. There was original art in your house when you were a child. some paintings by my aunt, and some collages and sewn thingers by my mom
24. You and your family lived in a single-family house.
25. Your parent(s) owned their own house or apartment before you left home.
26. You had your own room as a child. after we moved in 2nd grade i did
27. You had a phone in your room before you turned 18.
28. Participated in a SAT/ACT prep course. (could've if i'd needed to)
29. Had your own TV in your room in high school.
30. Owned a mutual fund or IRA in high school or college.
31. Flew anywhere on a commercial airline before you turned 16.
32. Went on a cruise with your family.
33. Went on more than one cruise with your family.
34. Your parents took you to museums and art galleries as you grew up.
35. You were unaware of how much heating bills were for your family. whose parents are regularly telling them their bills?
36. Your family had a computer before you were the age of 8.
37. You had your own computer before the age of 18.
38. Your family's computer was able to connect to the internet before you were 8. (i think i was in jr high when we got internet)
39. You had 1 video game console.
40. You had 3 or more video game consoles. nintendo, super nintendo, gameboy
i ran out of zoloft last week, and my dr is taking her sweet time faxing the new prescription to the pharmacy. so i am having a depressed new years so far
state: impatient, frustrated, sick
np: loudass comp fan
hey, there are added questions. haha, i totally have to argue about the age bias of #38. there was no internet when i was <8!
I think "Jew Camp" is about the funniest thing I've had spark a mental image in quite a few days.
do tell, wha'ts the image
Kids camping in yarmulkes and building tents out of Torahs.
"Christian Camp" used to make me giggle, too, but that was a long time ago, when I first heard of it as a kid. It never occured to me at the time that there'd be camps for other religions, too.
hahah I totally forgot that I put makeup on you at that party. I don't know if you had lipstick on that night. Definitely eye shadow though.
You ARE pretty!
(In a masculine sort of way)